Sunday, October 10, 2010

Printing ideas

I thought I would show off the canvas cluster I had printed last month. I had simply canvas do the canvas pieces above the stairs. The big picture is 32X20, (2) 16X20, (3) 10X10's. They did a fabulous job printing them and mounting them on the really thick frame. I had chocolate brown printed around the sides on each print.
Photobucket
Photobucket
\
I loved the pictures we had taken with Kate and had a hard time choosing, and since I wanted my office to be decorated with bright vibrant colors I decided to go with this cluster of 9 8X8's. I had it printed with prodigital photos who I love! They have great papers and products. I had them printed on gator board, which is a black foam core. I stuck them on the wall with 3M picture stickers. Voila!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I LOVE how you displayed the photos....and of course your kids are adorably cute. I really like how you did the pictures above the stairs. Also thanks for posting about prodigital. I will definitely look in to using them for some of my prints.