Monday, May 10, 2010

Mackay, Hailey, Addy

My dear friend makes the cutest kids don't you think?! This little baby was one of the easiest babies I've ever taken pictures of. She would start to fuss, her mom would make some noises and she would instantly calm down. They brought the cutest clothes and accessories.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Is this the cutest chubbiest baby ever! I made her mom let me take pictures of her without her clothes on. She might make me take these off the blog, but I think she is the luckiest mom to have a chubby baby. That is how they should be! So darling. Doesn't it make you want to kiss those cheeks!
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Mackay is such a stud. He is quite the athlete and so handsome. He looks like he is ready to go off on his mission in these pictures. He was recently baptized. I can just imagine these pictures in his wedding video later in life and every one oooing and awing at how cute he was! I guess I have wedding on my mind because I am shooting a wedding this weekend. :)

2 comments:

My Life I tell ya said...

Jen- I love these pictures. They turned out soooo cute. THANKS so much.
Millie

Angie said...

Love these!!! They are beautiful. You are an amazing photographer. Sad you won't still be in Reno when I visit Millie because I had thought about you doing ours when Mil said you were leaving. Good Luck to you and your family.