Monday, May 17, 2010

Mary Anne's bridals

Well I never even posted Mary Anne and Reece's engagement pictures. I got too busy and never did it. But I will because they had some really cute shots! I don't usually do weddings. This was my second wedding I've shot and although I loved being with this DARLING couple I think I will stick to families, children, seniors at this point in my life. Weddings are a lot of time and work. It really was so much fun being involved with their entire wedding day from the temple to the luncheon to the reception.
I can't even begin to share how amazing this ms. Mary Anne is. You just have to know her. She is one of the most simple, easy going girls I know. SUPER athletic, kind and fun. Her personality is wonderful. Her parents are right there at the top of the list of the most kindest people I know. Her dad was our stake president and then our home teacher while living here in NV. What a blessing he has been in our lives. Sorry, long post! Can you Nevada girls guess where these were taken at?

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And crazy enough these were taken at the stake center! Can you believe it? Those lilac bushes were just by a bunch of asphalt. It worked out perfect though! Everywhere else here is pretty dead still. We were SO happy to wait last minute to take these so we could have some flowers in the picture

2 comments:

jbr said...

Gorgeous!

Jen said...

Mary Anne- You are such a doll!! Your pictures are beautiful. I wish I could have been there with you to celebrate. Jen Eck

P.S. Check out my kiddos on this blog (Carter & Mason)