Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bostons birthday pictures

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
What is this thing? Wow!
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Blow out the candles!
Photobucket
Finally I get to eat my yummy cake!
Photobucket
Mom I'm tired. Please give me some milk! No more pictures.

How time flies. I finally got the hat, the cake, the onesie and everything I needed for what was in my mind for this shoot. I couldn't have been happier with the final shots. These are priceless. I only wish that I had these for all of my kids!

If you are interested in getting priceless pictures like this please call me. The pictures will take about 1 hour. The package will include everything: the CD of pictures, sitting fee, cake, balloons, onesie, hat and darling backdrop for $215.
The cake was made my wonderful friend, Kelsey. Please visit her blog here.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Love the picture of Boston through the balloon. What a cute idea. I may have to copy some of these pics for when my little guy turns one :-)

jbr said...

So cute! The 1st one is my favorite. I do like to see all your kids together--it's cute to see how they interact.

Crystal said...

These are absolutely amazing and priceless. You are so good at what you do!!! I wish you lived closer so we could maybe work together on stuff. Keep up the good work!

Lisa said...

These are so adorable! I love the bright colors in all the pics and that hat! What a cute overall idea!