Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Moving

I want to give you all a heads up that my family is moving to Portland, OR. We are super excited about the new adventure although I am very sad to leave all the wonderful, kind and unique people we have met here. I have learned so much. I started my business here and am so grateful for all of the support and growth I've received.
We will be leaving in June. I will not be taking any more pictures after May 14th. If you would like family pictures I will only be taking a few families pictures so please schedule with me right away. I have a wedding I am doing in May and with moving I will not have time to do a lot.
I will only be taking pictures of friends or previous clients. No new clients. Sorry.
If you know anyone in Portland, OR or Vancouver, WA please send them a link to my blog and hopefully I can start taking pictures this summer while in Portland.

Thank you!!

No comments: