Thursday, March 11, 2010

Viva Las Vegas


Wow, just got back from a fabulous photography conference last night. It was in Las Vegas for 4 days. The WPPI is the biggest wedding/portraiture conference. Thousands and thousands of photographers together in one hotel, the MGM. The energy, the creative spirit there was so inspiring, fun and eye opening for me. I hope to share a few things I learned there. My favorite speaker I went to was on Tuesday. Her name is Jasmine Star. Here is her promo video she started out with. It shows her spunky personality and inspiring nature. She started in 2006 and she is now famous. Wow!
I can not tell you how much I enjoyed being there all alone and going to the classes I wanted, seeing the vendors I was interested in and eating lunch wherever I felt. Sometimes it is nice to be alone, soul search a little and meet new people. I met a lot of very nice photographers and hope to continue learning from them. I love this journey I am on and appreciate all of my clients that have let me take pictures of you and your families. I hope to keep pushing myself to newer, better places. Thank you.
I appreciate all of those that want to comment!
Some of the canvas gallery wraps that I loved

No comments: