Sunday, April 18, 2010

In Portland

I have been in Portland for the past week looking for a house to live in. I found my dream house! And hope to sign a contract tomorrow! I meant to update the blog with all my latest work and ended up forgetting my hard drive at home. I will be posting lots of pictures in the next week.

Any of you from Portland? This was my first time here, but I can tell you I love it! I think the whole first hour here my mouth was open at how gorgeous it is. It is a photographers dream.
I will be traveling to Reno once a Summer to take pictures of all my favorite families and friends! I will sure miss it there, but at the same time I'm looking forward to this new chapter in my families life.

1 comment:

Kaylene said...

You totally need to share more! I want to hear, where did you decide to move to? What area? Call me, call me!