Thursday, April 22, 2010

Preschool kids

This is the 3rd year I've taken pictures at a preschool close-by. I'm going to miss doing this when we move. Maybe I can find another preschool to go to. All the moms loved their kids pictures. In all 3 years I've never had a kid that didn't cooperate to the fullest. I think it is because their parents aren't there! I have to pull out the corky bag of tricks to get those smiles and laughs (like really, I wouldn't want any adults seeing me act like an idiot), but it works!



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

Kaylene said...

So cute Jen, what mother wouldn't love these pictures? You do a great job!

Crystal said...

Great pics. I would love someone like you to take picture like this, when my little ones are in preschool. They are much better than the "typical" school pictures. You are so great.

Unknown said...

Those are truly awesome. Maybe I need to stay a day more in WA so that you can take pictures of Owen. I'm DYING For cute pictures of him.