Thursday, April 22, 2010

China trip Day #6 Beijing

I went with Brody to the business meeting for the morning. A wind energy company. I loved it.
Photobucket
The Great Wall of China. I'd like to say I got some great images there. It was what I thought would be the highlight of the trip. But because of all the smog and humidity it was not a clear day. It was amazing to walk on the Great Wall of China!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Randomly many Chinese wanted their picture taken with Americans. Especially blondes.
Photobucket
The whole MBA tour group on the last night all dressed up for our Imperial Chinese farewell dinner at Fangshan restaurant.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Walking into the restaurant had a beautiful view
Photobucket
These girls put on a dance for all of us before dinner and then we mingled for a while before dinner began. This was the best dinner of the whole trip.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: