Thursday, April 22, 2010

China trip Day #4 Beijing

We flew to Beijing and went straight to Tianemen square and the Forbidden city. I didn't know a lot of the history before I went there. Thankful for Darrel, our historian friend there that filled us in on all the crazy things that happened there. Forbidden city palace is the one from Mulan!! I knew that much just by seeing it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
All the girls on our tour - most MBA students too. And then below all the boys on the tour. We got to know most of these people and were thankful to make such great new friends.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The "in" thing in China for men is to lift up their shirts to be cool. It was Soooo hot and humid in Beijing.
Photobucket
And I took this because I thought it was so quaint.

No comments: