Saturday, April 3, 2010

Eliza, Jenna, & James

This is a photo shoot I got to do while I was in Las Vegas for the WPPI photography conference. This is my great friend from Montana that now lives in Vegas. Our first babies and our last babies were born 1 week apart from each other and our middle kids are both 3, but not quite as close in age. She is a wonderful mom and her kids were so darling and cuddly. They sure made me feel welcome at their home. James, who just turned 1 loves to blow kisses to his mom. What a content, happy baby he is.

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jen Those are beautiful! I loved those!

Elizabeth said...

Thank you so much! They are great! I'm so glad you came for a visit and I'm excited for your move. Way to go!

wright said...

I love the pic of the little boy blowing a kiss!!